Monday, August 2, 2010

Vote for my Landscape book in the Blurb Photo Book Now Competition!


Vote for my Book in the Photography Book Now competition.
Hi everyone!  I really need your help here:  I have entered my landscape book, Leave Nothing but Footprints, into the Blurb Photo Book Now competition.  I need your help to win by having you either post this link into your web browser: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1365431 or click on the orange and white "People's choice Award Vote" button above  (no purchases necessary, honest!) and give me a vote!  And if you are so inspired, please forward my blog and the link on to all of your friends and relatives and ask them to do the same, even forwarding it on to their friends and relatives. 
You can click on the preview above to look through the entire book to see that it is well-designed and worth your vote!  Thanks so much for your help everyone!  Best wishes, Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The book is gorgeous, no problem giving my vote.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nik! I appreciate it!

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store