Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thinking about an autumnal photo shoot. . .



So, I've been working out where to go in Western Maine THIS October, after having so much success last year heading up toward Bethel, ME.  At first, I thought, "I need to go to Baxter State Park!"  But after a lot of research, I realized that. . .  I need to do MORE research!  So I'll plan a trip for next summer to Baxter with my family instead. 

But I think I may head to Weld, ME for a couple of days, because there are so many amazingly beautiful sights just off the road: wooded streams and rivers, Webb Lake, Mt. Blue State Park, Tumbledown Mountain and the "bowl" at the top--a beautiful pond. 

I hope you'll take a moment to share my blog post with your friends and family.  And once again, please click the "follow" button on the right side of the page with all the icons of my other followers. 

Thanks for looking! 

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
http://www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store