Monday, September 5, 2016

Sunset at Willard Beach




Over the past couple of weeks, I drove over to South Portland's Willard Beach's sweet little shacks several times, hoping to get great sunset light.  The first two times, despite the clouds being gorgeous in Portland, as I drove over, it completely clouded up and rained!  But the third time, THIS night, I was rewarded with some really magical light.  I'm so glad, because I love these little fishing shacks.

Please share this post with your contacts and click the share on Facebook button, if you would, as getting the word out there about my work with your help is the only way I advertise.  If you like these, you can view or purchase them on my  landscape and nature portfolio

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
CFW Photgraphy
http://www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store