Monday, September 12, 2016

Fuller Farm Sunset and Stars, Scarborough, Maine




I went to Pine Point yesterday in Scarborough, ME, looking for some nifty sunset shots of the dories and rowboats at high tide.  But, hey--no boats here!  The water was REALLY choppy and the boats were really close to the shore and looked pretty lame.  So I changed my plan and thought I would try to get some salt marsh at sunset shots. . .  Hmm. .. .  No salt marsh in evidence here either.  What gives, Cindy?  Well, the upshot is that I took a wrong left turn at Albuquerque, so to speak, and ended up at Fuller Farm in Scarborough and I'm so glad I did!  The haystacks looked so beautiful and harvesty, and there were magnificent pink clouds overhead.  And then I stayed long enough to capture some stars, as you'll see in my third shot.  Sometimes, when life hands you lemons. . . 

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld
CFW Photography
http;//www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store