Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Panoramic Article published

I am happy to announce that Mark Goldstein, the Editor of  Photography Blog  in England, has published my article discussing how to create beautiful panoramic photographs!  I hope you'll take a moment to click on the Photography Blog link and read my article and share it with your friends and family as well.

The article, which contains many of my architectural and landscape panoramas as examples, has step-by-step instructions with screenshots of the individual actions you need to take in photoshop to stitch together and then complete your panoramas. 

If you want to share any of my posts using any online social media sites, you can either click on the share link directly below each of my posts, or scroll down a bit on the right side of the blog to the "share my blog with your friends" area, where you will find many social media sites to click on and share. 

You can also "follow" my blog, by clicking on the button on the right side of the blog that says "follow," which doesn't mean anything more than that you are showing your support for my photography.  

I'm also happy to report that since I added a site counter to Photo Quest a few months ago, I've had almost 6500 visitors to the site.  Thanks to everyone who supports my photography by visiting and reading! 

Best wishes everyone and have a great day!  Cindy

2 comments:

Nikhil said...

From success to success. Excellent work Cindy. You are truly an example to look up to. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nik! I certainly hope to keep it up!

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store