Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun in the garden



I was inspired by a photo of a dandelion clock I saw recently, so I decided to do my own experiments with the macro function and a dandelion. I kept trying to catch one of the seeds blowing away in the wind, but the only one I managed to get came out blurry. Still, I love the blue sky background and the rainbowy effect of the silky seeds. I also got pictures of some amazingly brilliant single flower peonies next door to my house. (See Below) The crazy colors haven't been augmented by me or photoshop in any way.





When Maya got home from school this afternoon (there are only 2 more days of school left before summer vacation!) she let me take a couple of pictures of her in the dress we bought her for her school talent show that happened this morning. She played Ode to Joy on the piano. Below is one of the pictures.








No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store