Thursday, October 27, 2016

More new Foliage shots and exciting news about iPhone and Android Cases!

So, I am very excited to be able to offer iPhone 6 and 7 cases on my website!  Check them out by clicking on "Buy Photos" on the upper right side of the selected picture in each gallery, then choose "this photo".  When the catalog of products pops up, choose "phone cases" at the bottom of the list.  Choose your phone type from there and you can set the crop of any picture to be your case and carry a CFW Photography landscape around with you to remind you of Maine every time you talk or text!  Check out this gallery to give it a whirl: Western Maine

And now for three more new images from the past couple of weeks:

Wilton, Maine sunrise panorama 
Height of Land, Rangeley, Maine panorama

Wilton, Maine hay bale sunrise
I hope you've all been having a great week--I know I have!  Please feel free to share my blog posts with anyone you see fit anytime.  It's the way I get my name out there so I can keep doing what I love doing.  Thanks for looking!

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
CFW Photography
http://www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store