Thursday, October 13, 2016

First photos from this week's big Western Maine foliage trip!

I had a really great trip to Western Maine this week.  I really was hoping to do some night photography and actually capture the Milky Way, because I seem to always have the bad luck of being in places that would be good for capturing it on nights that the moon is shining brightly!  Well, the moon WAS shining brightly, but I tried it out anyhow!  I'm very happy with the results. 

These two photos were taken on Route 156 in Wilton, Maine at Hill's (or maybe Hill) Pond.  They were taken at f/3.5, ISO 800, 30 second exposure, with my Pentax 16-85mm lens. 


You can see these images full-sized on my  website Stay tuned for more to come! 

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
CFW Photography
http://www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store