Friday, February 7, 2014

After Snow Vanishing Point

Thursday morning, I went out after Wednesday's beautiful snowstorm in search of good snowy morning images. This was the only one that I got, as I opted to go out to Falmouth and nothing seemed to resonate. But I thought this worked pretty well as a monochrome so I thought I'd post it.

I've had to begin using watermarks on my photos, unfortunately, because a woman named Linda Golley stole one of my images and watermarked it as her own--I discovered this last week when someone kindly posted a link to the place she was showing off her many stolen photos (her Facebook page, which has since been removed by Facebook). Thanks to the person who I couldn't actually get in touch with!

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store