Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Notes from Portland Magazine's Winterguide 2010

Happy New Year 2010! I'd like to give a teaser to this year's Winterguide issue. The cover isn't mine, but I thought I'd include it anyway, as I really like it. Below are images that I took for this issue, whether or not they were used. (Some were, some weren't. . .) The first two are from Fishbones American Grill, in Lewiston's beautifully restored Bates Mill complex.

The next four images come from Stephen Harvey's beautiful, recently restored 1970s home on 107 Vaughan Street. I had a wonderful time that snowy morning, photographing almost all of the rooms in this modern house.



Finally, I'll end with one image from my shoot at Port City Music Hall. This place has had an endless variety of musicians of all different types perform on-stage since they opened in the Spring of 2008.
Anyhow, I hope you'll check out Winterguide 2010. If you'd like to see more of the photos from the 107 Vaughan Street shoot, please check out my Architectural gallery on smugmug: Click Here

Best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year! Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store