Monday, January 11, 2010

Kennedy Studios News

The gallery I sell my artwork through, Kennedy Studios, 42 Exchange Street, Portland 772-8766, is expanding their selection of art and art related products. In addition to matted and framed paintings and photography, they'll also be offering jewelry, woodworking, pottery and handmade totes and handbags, among many other things. If you stop by the gallery to see my work, be sure to check out all of their new acquisitions. Jerry and Marilyn Andress, the owners, are really friendly, nice people. It won't be a trip wasted.

Also, when I visited the other day, I found that my work had been moved up to the front of the store. So be sure to look for the bin with my matted pieces in it. Best wishes, Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store