Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Walk at Capisic Pond

On Monday, August 4th, I took a walk with my daughter, Maya, her best friend Callie, and of course my trusty Pentax K10D. Maya and Callie had a grand time, picking wild blackberries and eating them.
We saw some beautiful Jewelweed bushes and they popped some of the seedpods--the pods, when touched, fly apart as if they are held together by springs.
They pretended that they were princesses in the magical Cloud Kingdom they were looking at as we walked back. The clouds were literally gorgeous. Maya wants me to print out one of the photos and make them Cloud Kingdom Passports, which I think I have done, but have removed from the post. There were these incredible clouds they called the Cloud Covered Kingdom. They're quite happy with them and I'm going to have them printed up somewhere so they can each have one. Membership to an elite kingdom. . . Isn't that we all wish for?

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store