Monday, January 13, 2014

Spring Point Ledge Light at Twilight 2014

Yesterday, I went to South Portland's sweet little Spring Point Ledge Light for sunset, but found that the best light was after the moment of sunset. I brought my new Pentax k3 and was very excited to try it out. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that you have to have a card in each of its two slots, or you apparently only take in jpeg! So this was a jpeg, which I do not prefer, as I like to have all the information to work on after the fact in Camera Raw and Photoshop, if necessary. I can do much better post-processing color adjustments with RAW files, which I would have done to this image--it is a bit too purply-blue for my taste, but it will do. . .

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store