Friday, April 9, 2010

A few very kind words. . .

Today, in a thread I've been following on dPreview's Pentax SLR group regarding who the most knowledgeable photographers are, I read a response that made my day:

"I read every single post of Cynthia's hoping to pick up nuggets of her photographic style. I even have her site bookmarked and check it regularly.

I'm lucky enough to have spent an extended amount of time in Maine. I have visited many of the sites she photographs. While they are by themselves beautiful her photographs always bring life and story to them.

I hope someday to be able to do the same."

I wish I knew this person's actual name, so I could thank him or her personally, but this will have to do, unless he reads my thank you on the forum. It's nice to know that people are out there, following what I do and enjoying it.

It made me realize just how important it is to tell the people you like, or who inspire you, how you feel. I'm going to try to do just that more often because it made me feel so great to read those simple words.

Best wishes for a happy weekend everyone! Cindy

1 comment:

mossbackinmaine said...

Great stuff & well-deserved, Cindy!

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store