Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yo Yo Ma at Merrill Auditorium

Last month, as many of you may recall, I was lucky enough to meet and photograph Yo Yo Ma at a wonderful concert he gave in Portland at Merrill Auditorium. He is such a generous, outgoing and amazing person--the energy in the concert alone was just beautiful, but meeting him in person, he instantly makes you feel comfortable as opposed to nervous that you are talking to a world-famous, brilliant cellist/musician. He also has a silly side!
Here is Aimee Petrin, of PCA Great Performances, Yo Yo Ma and MPBN's Suzanne Nance, helping me make a few very fun photos!

The staff of PCA Great Performances with Yo Yo Ma after the show:
And one of my favorites--the closeup shot of Suzanne Nance and Yo Yo Ma:
It was a really fun night and I was on a high for several days after that, and when I saw the photos in print in Portland Magazine, it was fun all over again! (Some of them were used in the Flash Column at the end. And finally, I think I posted it a couple of posts ago, but here is the photo of myself and Mr. Ma, kindly taken by Suzanne Nance! She did a great job, didn't she?
Thanks for taking the time to read and look as always. Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store