Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More food photography fun

Well, I promised a lot of you back in December, when I was shooting all these food images (including the one above of Local 188's delicious Seafood Paella that made the cover of Portland Magazine last month) that I would post the other images when I could. None of them in my humble opinion came out as well as the Local 188 image, but they're yummy-looking for the most part. In order of presentation below, these are what they are and where they're from.
Walters' Old Port Filet and Lobster Macaroni and Cheese presented on their beautiful black marble bar upstairs:

The Old Port Sea Grill's spicy Lobster Fra Diavolo, served with broccolini:
Pat's Meat Market Cafe's Lobster Newburg with homemade cracker:
Caiola's delicious Seafood paella, served on my favorite rooster table in the restaurant:
Hugos' fabulous Hake Bouillabaisse, which doesn't look the most appetizing, but I honestly have to say it was the most delicious fish dish I have ever tasted in my life--I very nearly licked the bowl clean after I finished it. It came with these wonderful fried bread croutons that were spiced really well (the brownish pieces) and the sauce was absolutely incredible. I highly recommend it and Hugos!
And finally, Street & Company's Whole Fish Dorade, served up by the chef himself. Once again, not a dish that presents as prettily in photos as the first photo of Local 188's seafood paella, but it smelled divine!

Thanks for looking and reading as always. Cindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice, Cindy. I'm coming up there for a job interview this week and am getting hungry already looking at your photos! Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! Cindy

roentare said...

Such a fabulous series of food photography!

Yum!

Unknown said...

Thanks! It was pretty tasty! Cindy

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store