Thursday, February 5, 2009

My picture is on the cover of Portland Magazine's Feb/Mar issue!

Well, I'm pleased to be able to announce that my picture of Seafood Paella, taken during one intense week of food photography in December 2008 is gracing the cover of Portland Magazine's Feb/Mar 2009 issue! AND I'm sharing the cover with none other than Patrick Dempsey! Wish I'd been the one to photograph THAT article! ;-) The photo below is the original photo I took:
I am not sure when I'll be able to post the other photos I took that week, as Portland Magazine has first rights refusal on them, and I would risk never getting called by them again if I published them before THEY did! So, you'll all have to wait to see the rest of them until some future date unfortunately. I have a bunch of images on the back burner that I can't wait to share, but need to wait for some of them to go into the magazine before publishing them here, so suffice it to say that at some point there will be some interesting blog posts about former shoots done for the magazine!


No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store