Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Croissants and Jam--Or How I ate my subjects

I love Rosemont Market Croissants. They're all good, mind you. They have ham and cheese croissants sometimes, and often an almond paste filled or chocolate filled croissants grace their bakery shelves. But the plain butter croissants will always be my favorite. Light and flaky, they break apart to reveal soft, creamy pastry layers inside that are just perfect smeared with Bonne Maman's four-berry jam, which you can see pictured here.

These were taken using my trusty Pentax K20D and the light of Old Sol himself on my frigid front porch, so I could mimic the cozy feeling of sitting at a table in an outdoor cafe and noshing on delights just such as these. the first shot was taken at 1/400 sec, ISO 200 in Dynamic-Range 200% mode, in sunny white balance, handheld. The second picture is virtually the same except for being only 1/125 sec.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about any of my photography and I'd love to add more followers at any time, so if you are inclined, scroll down on the right side of my blog to the Followers sign and click to add yourself! Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store