Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fruit Shoot!

Yesterday, I had a fruit shoot. Maya and I had walked up to the Rosemont Market for lunch and I bought some local strawberries and raspberries for dessert (actually, I really just wanted to take pictures of them, but I knew we'd all be happy with eating them later, too. . . I used my macro function and came up with these images, which I'm quite happy with:




I call this one Fruitiverse 1 and the one below it is Fruitiverse 2. . .




I also took a couple of pictures of other vegetables that I like, although not as much as the berries. Below, you'll find The Onion Family and Worth its weight in gold. Hope you like them!

1 comment:

Live Through the Lens said...

How fun to get such vibrant reds!! those are really great :)

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store