Thursday, August 26, 2010

When Life Hands You Lemons. . .

When Life Hands You Lemons. . .
Make Lemonade! 

I found this great antique Depression-Era green glass citrus juicer at Goodwill the other day with my daughter.  I was really excited, because I have wanted to do this image for a couple of years, but I wasn't willing to pay upwards of $20 to buy the antique juicer to be able to accomplish it.  (Now you know just how cheap I really am!)  This little gem set me back exactly $1.99.  I love the addition of the little vase of sunny Jerusalem Artichoke flowers nodding in the background.  Enjoy! 

--Cindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully arranged and lit Cindy. I would have no hesitation in referring people to you as THE expert :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Nik!

whatabish said...

very nice!

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store