Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Harvest on the Harbor Image

Stop by Harvest on the Harbor's website to see the photo I shot for them gracing this year's banner.  This year, the event will be running from October 21 to 23, and you really shouldn't miss it.  I had so much fun last year, taking pictures for Portland Magazine and hope to be there again this year.  There is so much incredibly good food being passed out (not to mention fabulous wines and Maine-Made cordials, liquers and liquors!)  My favorites last year were a couple of different companies who made artisanal chocolates and truffles.  The Lobster Chef of the Year competition was a blast too and everyone who participated, got to taste everything once again.  YUM! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot Cindy. I love the fact that you have been so careful to properly compose not only the subject, but also the background.

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store