Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The space Within is now available!


                                                   

          The Space Within by Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld | BOOK INFO
       
(If you click on the shopping cart icon with the word BUY below it, within the 
above preview, it will take you to Blurb, where I'm selling the book.) 

I am very happy to announce publication of my architectural photography book, The Space Within, on Blurb.  My proof copy just arrived and it looks fabulous!  It is an 8x9.5" perfect bound, 80 page glossy book filled with my architectural photography and interesting notes on the history of many of the buildings and houses within.  I hope you'll take the time to check it out and maybe even buy a copy of your own!

Best wishes,

Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store