Friday, March 12, 2010

New Re-designed Landscape gallery

Please visit my newly re-designed Maine Landscapes gallery on smugmug.  You can now purchase prints in all sizes, whether by themselves or matted and framed, mounted or gallery wrapped canvases directly from many of my galleries just by clicking the Buy button to the right above each large picture.  I am really excited with this new development!  Look for more exciting changes to come, as my graphic designer and I, Mozelle Studio will be working together to make my professional website and the smugmug website join together seamlessly.

If you are technologically inclined and even know what such things as digg or stumble upon are, please feel free to digg or give a thumbs up to my site!  Thanks for checking it out!  Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store