Thursday, July 9, 2009

A new look and a couple of new shots. . .

I'm trying out a new look for the blog for a while to see if I and others like it. Here are a few shots I am trying out in black and white. The first one I took recently on a trip to York, Maine with my mother-in-law and the family. It is, believe it or not, called The Wiggly Bridge. And it does, indeed wiggle when you walk on it. It is a walking bridge only. If you stand in the middle and jump up and down, the bridge goes with you.
The second shot is one many of you will recognize, only converted to black and white: Portland Head Light!
And the final shot is of Jordan Pond, with what I was hoping was an Ansel Adams-ish contrast to it. Not sure if I succeeded or not, but I like it! Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store