Saturday, October 15, 2016

Chasing Light in Bethel, Maine

So, I left for Western Maine on Monday morning dark and early at 4:30am in Portland.  And it was pitch dark AND cloudy for the next 2 hours!  But as I came into Bethel, the light was starting to get complex and the clouds were breaking up in places--with my second camera, I got a couple of shots of a rainstorm with sunrise light warring that I hope will be good.  But this was the first (and best) shot of the sunrise light as I left Bethel, to head on towards Weld, Maine.  I kept stopping by the road every mile or so to take pictures of this light, but this was the prettiest moment!

I hope you'll take a moment to share my blog with your friends and contacts as this is the only way I get word of my work out to the world.  I don't advertise.  You can see (and purchase) this in my Western Maine Gallery

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
CFW Photography
www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store