Friday, August 16, 2013

Garrison Cove on Bailey Island

Garrison Cove, Bailey Island, at sunset.
Abandoned Dreams. . .  My daughter and I had a lot of fun shooting this dreamy old house in the buttery early evening sunshine until the man next door kindly told us that no one was allowed on the property. . .  Oh well. . . Got a few nice shots anyhow!
Garrison Cove lobster boats with a nice view of the famous Cribstone Bridge just beyond.
A little starlit view of the clam flats along the road in Harpswell.  I liked these silhouetted islets and the moon looking like a big star.  It was a beautiful visit all around to Bailey Island and I was sad to leave at the end of the day.
You can see all of these shots and more at my new Bailey Island Gallery.

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store